You’ll love serving this “Dish” to your friends!
This is a fun cookbook of recipes that would upset just about all animal lovers. I have tried this recipe, although I’ve substituted chicken for the Spotted Owl (and don’t recommend you really use a Spotted Owl). There is no way to try them all. The main reason for the book is entertainment. If you would like to try a recipe, let me know how it tastes and if you died when you ate it. I feel quite confident that a few of the recipes included are going to taste awful. Others may cause you to get sick. There might even be a couple that could be deadly. Drinking illegal moonshine has the same consequences. The fun is in trying it. Bon appetite!
- Yes, this is a real recipe
- No, I don’t really recommend you use a Spotted Owl
- Yes, you can substitute the main ingredient with Chicken
- No, you don’t want your guests to know what you’ve really done
- Yes, leave a copy of the cookbook on your coffee table for your guests to peruse!
Here’s the Recipe…
DEEP FRIED SPOTTED OWL
- 2 Spotted Owls
- 2 Unfertilized Ostrich eggs or 12 Chicken eggs
- 2 Cups cornmeal
- 2 Cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika (for color)
- Enough canola oil to cook all the meat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut Owls in half
- Beat eggs
- Preheat oil to 325 degrees
- Combine cornmeal, flour, and all seasonings with eggs
- Dip owl pieces in egg, roll in the batter – repeat
- Fry until they float
Bon A Petit!